Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream by Allpremed was developed for the daily care of dry and cracked skin on the feet. It repairs and regenerates the protective skin barrier and hydrates the skin. The foam cream contains patented BarrioExpert LIPO2 skin repair technology based on skin-related lipids, which fit perfectly into the damaged skin barrier to strengthen, protect and repair it.
- For the daily care of dry and cracked skin on the feet
- Repairs and regenerates the protective skin barrier
- Nourishes the skin with an intensive supply of lipids and moisture
- Fills the gaps in the lipid matrix of dry skin, repairs the damaged skin barrier and thereby restores the skin’s natural protective function
- With patented BarrioExpert LIPO2 skin Repair Technology based on skin-related lipids
- Forms a breathable protective mesh that reduces mechanical stress (e.g., friction)
- Clothing can be put on immediately after application. No danger of slipping
- No artificial fragrances, colorants or preservatives
- Suitable for the skin care of diabetics
- Ideal for use between the toes
For optimal foot care, apply Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream by Allpremed for dry to cracked skin twice daily (mornings and evenings) or as needed to the dry areas of skin on the feet. Thanks to the patented BarrioExpert LIPO2 Skin Repair Technology the foam cream provides particularly high coverage: a small amount is sufficient even for large areas of skin. Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream by Allpremed for dry to cracked skin is absorbed rapidly without greasiness so that clothing can be put on immediately after application. For external use only. Shake the foam cream dispenser well before using and hold upright when applying. The tamper-proof seal at the back of the dispenser pump should remain intact until first use.