Skin Type: All SKIN TYPES, oily | combination
Product Description: Refresh skin with a potent cocktail of super charged anti-oxidant rich Acai and
Ginkgo Extracts which help revitalize skin and quench dehydration. Purifying Lemongrass and White Willowbark
Extracts target congested pores, clarifying skin and stimulating optimal circulation. Seaweed Extracts, rich in
vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids aid in the regulation of a healthy, youthful appearance.
• Acai Berry is extremely high in anti-oxidants and anthocyanins, vitamin E and iron.
• Ginkgo Biloba has a range of medicinally active compounds that are unknown in any other plant species.
Occupying a unique biological niche between ferns and trees, this extract has several desirable properties,
including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, vessel protection, and cell regeneration.
• Lemongrass Extract - Has a lovely lemony scent and hint of rose aroma and has been used in India as a
medicinal herb for thousands of years. It was considered by Paracelsus to be a cure-all and was his favorite
and most revered herb.
• White Willowbark Extract - Is a source of natural salicylic acid-like ingredients which has been shown to
contribute effects similar to those seen from synthetic salicylic acid with none of the drawbacks associated
with its use, primarily irritation. As such, it is a safe way to get the benefits of a ß-hydroxy acid.
• Irish Moss Extract - Is the polysaccharide extracted from red seaweed, also known as Chondrus crispus,
typically found growing on the underside of rocks, that are submerged in water. As a natural polysaccharide it
offers soft feel on the skin as it attracts and binds moisture.
• Green Tea Extract - Has been used for centuries for its over all health benefits. It is a powerful anti-oxidant,
30 times more powerful than Vitamin E.
Client Use: After cleansing, apply toner with cotton pad to remove residue from cleanser makeup or hard
water. Follow with appropriate protective treatment for skin type. Avoid contact with eyes.
top of page
bottom of page